Certificate in teaching toddler and pre-school yoga
Frequently asked questions
When does the course begin?
This class is self paced. You can begin whenever you like and then follow your own pace. It is a good idea to set goals for yourself to make sure you stick with the course.
How long will the course be available?
You have up to one year to complete your course.
Can I skip individual videos? What about entire
Yes! The point is for you to learn what YOU need (or want) to learn. You get out of the course what you put in. You will need to complete the assignment at the end of each module.
Are there any prerequisites to join the course?
Before you start our toddler yoga instructor certificate you'll need to have qualifications or experience in one of the following:
- Baby massage (instructors)
- Anatomy and physiology (qualified practitioners, massage therapists, body workers)
- Yoga (teachers)
- Healthcare (nurses, health visitors and midwives)
- Qualified exercise instructors and personal trainers
- Qualified dance teachers
- Qualified primary teachers
- Childcare practitioners Level 3 and above
Learn actively, be ready! You will retain more of what you learn if you take notes, draw diagrams, make notecards and actively try to make sense of the material.