Terms and Conditions
To Baby and Beyond
These are the terms and conditions on which we, To Baby and Beyond Limited, supply our services. By booking with us, you confirm your agreement that our contractual relationship is on these terms.
Can be made by credit or debit card or bank transfer.
Cancellation of distance learning courses
You may have rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will not apply once you have accessed online course materials.
You have the right to cancel within 14 days of booking your online course and only if you have not accessed the course materials. Following this period or if you have accessed the course materials no refund will be available.
Cancellation – statutory rights
- Where you are buying goods or services from us as a consumer, then you may have rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and will not apply once you have accessed online course materials.
- If you decide to exercise the rights set out above, we will refund all sums paid by you as soon as possible once the course materials or any other goods have been returned to us (or within 14 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation if you have not yet received them). It is your responsibility to pay the costs of returning all course materials and other goods and they must be returned in a resalable condition or a restocking/printing fee will be charged to you.
- Some items fall outside our usual returns policy and refunds cannot be offered. This includes some digital / downloaded items or examination vouchers.
- Please Note: Specific terms and conditions will be supplied with each set of course materials and/or goods to make the returns/cancellation policy clear.
- We are happy to offer refund on items bought in our shop area if they are faulty and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
The following terms apply to all courses:
- If you fail for whatever reason to start or complete your course(s), you must still pay to To Baby and Beyond the full fee for your course(s). There shall be no refund or discount of fees following the start of the course. Because of the way our courses are structured, once your booking is confirmed we are unable to transfer you to another course, or to offer any refunds. As you can appreciate, this could result in our running a course with insufficient numbers. However, we may be prepared to offer you a discount on the next available course, taking into account the lessons already taken by you.
- Courses occasionally have to be cancelled because we’ve had too few bookings. We do all that we can to avoid this, but it’s not possible to run a course if only a few people have applied. If the number of bookings is too low, we’ll wait for some time after the usual closing date before cancelling the course, in case people book late. This will mean that confirmation emails won't be sent out a month before the course as is our usual practice. You will, of course, be informed as soon as possible if the course is cancelled. A rescheduled date will be offered. If you notify To Baby and Beyond within seven days of being advised of a re-scheduled date that such date is unacceptable and if no other date can be agreed, then you will be entitled to a refund of the course fees paid, but not otherwise.
- To Baby and Beyond cannot be held responsible for travel or accommodation costs, so please do not pay for travel arrangements before you have received your confirmation email that the course is definitely going ahead (or, alternatively, ring the To Baby and Beyond office on 01273 702496 to confirm that a course is going ahead). Please note that the confirmation email is not the same email which you will receive acknowledging your booking.
- Course fees include tuition, course materials (handbook and/or resource files) and certification fees, where applicable. Liquid refreshments at break times are also included. All other costs such as travel and accommodation where needed etc are payable by you.
- The course materials that To Baby and Beyond provide to you shall become your property when paid for in full. The content of the course materials, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights in them, remain the property of To Baby and Beyond. You may not reproduce any part of the course materials without the prior written consent of To Baby and Beyond.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for your requirements. To Baby and Beyond is happy to offer advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course does not meet your requirements.
- To Baby and Beyond reserves the right to alter the advertised course venue and trainers.
- To Baby and Beyond reserves the right to decline applications.
- All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out on To Baby and Beyond’s website.
- The course content has been carefully researched and is believed by To Baby and Beyond to be up-to-date. However, To Baby and Beyond does not promise that recent developments will be reflected in the course content.
- Where you are not a consumer and save to the extent that we may not limit or exclude our liability by law, we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us; and our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for our goods and services.
First Aid, Baby Massage (parents), Baby Sleep Courses
- Subject to clause 2 below, the total cost must be paid in advance with the completed booking form and is not refundable. (As course places are limited and cannot always be guaranteed, it is recommended that you telephone To Baby and Beyond to determine course vacancies before applying in order to avoid disappointment.)
- Where a course is held at your home or another venue provided by you, you may reserve a date by paying a non-refundable deposit of £100 and submitting the completed booking form. The balance is then payable 2 weeks prior to the start date (provided that if the booking is made within 2 weeks of course date full payment must be made at time of booking).
- If you are booking on behalf of other students, it is your responsibility to obtain payment from the other group members.
- We may recover any out of pocket cost such as parking fees at your home/other venue and these are payable on the day(s) of the course. No other expenses will be chargeable unless we agree these with you in advance.
- Where a course is held at your home or another venue provided by you, you are responsible for ensuring that the venue is safe and suitable. We require space for all students to sit comfortably during the course and enough floor space for 2 people to lie down.
Instructor courses in Baby Massage and Baby yoga
- If the course if fully booked we will repay your deposit back. We may be prepared to accept payment in instalments.
- Certificates of completion of a course will not be issued until full payment has been received.
- Enrolment does not guarantee certification. All students must meet required pass mark levels to qualify. Students are permitted to submit each assessment once only. If you need to resubmit to pass the course, you will be offered additional tutoring at £45 per hour.
- As part of the post course assessment process you are required to undertake case studies with parents and babies. It is your responsibility to recruit volunteers for the case studies. To Baby and Beyond will offer guidance only on how this can be achieved.
- You acknowledge and agree that this course does not qualify you to train other practitioners as instructors nor does it qualify you to massage or do yoga with babies yourself.
- Please ensure you meet the criteria set by us as qualifications for attending the course – if you have any questions about this please contact 01273 702496.
- You acknowledge and agree that these courses are 'yoga-inspired' courses and do not qualify you as an adult yoga teacher. They are based on basic yoga-inspired stretches, movements and also sensory play. They are fully approved for insurance as 'baby yoga' or 'toddler yoga' for specific age groups only.
- You are required to provide the following for attendance at each session: Soft bodied doll (approx 22 inches); hand towel; small baby sized blanket; and cushion to sit on.
- Full attendance is required to be able to complete the course and move forward with post course work. If you are unable to attend the full course day/s you will unfortunaly be unable to complete the course.
- For distance learning/ online courses you will gave access to the course materials for the duration of the course following this you will be removed from the online platform.
- For distance learning/ online courses all course materials and certification is all online. We do offer the option to purchase a hard copies of both the manuals of course materials and certificate but these are only sent out by purchase request.
Please note if you are paying by payment plan we are unable to issue any certificates until all payments are made, even if you complete your course before the end of your payment plan.
- For distance learning/ online courses: If you are unable to complete the course material within 1 year and you contact us before that date we are able to offer you a free 3 month extention for single course bookings or 6 months for combined course bookings. If you require further extentions these will be charged at £50 incl. VAT per 6 months per course.
- For face to face course: if you are unable to complete your course work within 6 months of the course date we can offer you a free extension upto 1 year from the course date. If you require a 2nd extention above this you will be required to complete an additional Skype/ Facetime assessment with a 3 month extention at a cost if £65 incl. VAT.
Delivery of vouchers and shop items
- Standard delivery takes up to 7 working days.
- We cannot specify an exact time of day for your delivery and cannot be held responsible for third party delays in transit. Some of our items are dispatched directly from the manufacturer so if you order two or more items, each item may be delivered separately.
- We will advise you of the dispatch time and method once your order is on its way to you. Please make sure you are available to take delivery of your order as redeliveries may incur extra charge.
- Most Standard delivery orders are sent by first class post although a few heavy or bulky items are sent by courier. We reserve the right to send your order by the most appropriate method.
- If you do not accept delivery of your order, then you may be required to collect your order or call and rearrange your delivery. Please collect your item or call promptly to rearrange delivery as items will only be held for a short time before being returned to us and you may incur a second postage charge if we need to resend your order.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual
offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer
is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following
"Account": means collectively the personal
information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any
communications System on the Website;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images,
audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a
computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Facilities": means collectively any online
facilities, tools, services or information that To Baby and Beyond Ltd Ltd makes available through the Website
either now or in the future;
"Services": means the services available to
you through this Website, specifically use of theTo Baby and Beyond Ltd proprietary e-learning platform;
"Payment Information": means any details
required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit /
debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
"Premises": Means Our place(s) of business
located at Clamp Boxall, Boundry Road, Hove;
"System": means any online communications
infrastructure that To Baby and Beyond Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future.
This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email
"User" / "Users": means any third party that
accesses the Website and is not employed byTo Baby and Beyond Ltd and acting in the course of their
"Website": means the website that you are
currently using (www.learnworlds.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.learnworlds.com)
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
"We/Us/Our": means To Baby and Beyond Ltd, a company
incorporated with the Companies House with
Company registration Number NNN of 71-75, Clamp Boxall, Boundry Road, Hove.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with
the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring
Services in the course of business.
4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these
Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but
not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations,
page layout, underlying code and software is the property of To Baby and Beyond Ltd, Our affiliates or
other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is
protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce,
copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise
indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
5. Third Party Intellectual Property
- 5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all
Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product
images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be
- 5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce,
copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on
the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or
6. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of
the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
7. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly
stated, these sites are not under the control of To Baby and Beyond Ltd or that of Our affiliates. We assume no
responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or
damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not
imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites
may do so only to the home page of the site www.tobabyandbeyond.com without Our prior permission. Deep
linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find
out more please contact Us by email at email@example.com or call us in the following number: +44 1273 702496.
9. Use of Communications Facilities
9.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following
rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
9.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
9.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This
includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing,
defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
9.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be
unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and
Conditions or any applicable laws;
9.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and
representatives of To Baby and Beyond Ltd or Our affiliates; and
9.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam"
or "junk mail".
- 9.2 You acknowledge that To Baby and Beyond Ltd reserves
the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 9.3 You acknowledge that To Baby and Beyond Ltd may
retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send
to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to
be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use
of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such
terms and associated information.
10.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the
System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and
Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment
information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Websiteyou represent and
10.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
10.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be
10.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an
Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- 10.2 It is recommended that you do not share your
Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or
damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared
computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- 10.3 If you have reason to believe that your
Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us
immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be
pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of
Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your
notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the
period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be
charged for a billing cycle of one month.
- 10.4 When choosing your username you are required
to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the
suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
11. Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- 11.1 Either To Baby and Beyond Ltd or you may terminate
your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the
termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate
without giving reasons.
- 11.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or
pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not
12. Services, Pricing and Availability
- 12.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure
that all general descriptions of Services available from To Baby and Beyond Ltd correspond to the actual
Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these
descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements
and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part
and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether. Please
refer to sub-Clause 13.8 for incorrect Services.
- 12.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to
select the required Plan of Services.
- 12.3 We neither represent nor warrant that such
Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming
your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- 12.4 All pricing information on the Website is
correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any
special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 12.5 In the event that prices are changed during
the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking
payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
- 12.6 All prices on the Website do include VAT.
In accordance with HM Revenue & Customs VAT Notice 700/1 (February 2014)
13. Orders and Provision of Services
14. Cancellation of Orders and Services
We want you to be completely satisfied with the Products or
Services you order from To Baby and Beyond Ltd. If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please
contact customer care on +44 1273 702496, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. . You may cancel an Order that we have accepted or cancel the Contract. If
any Specific Terms accompanying the Service contain terms about cancelling the Service, the cancellation
policy in the Specific Terms will apply.
- 14.1 Where you are buying goods or services from us as a consumer, then you
may have rights to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information,
Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. All cancellation
requests must be made in writing and will not apply once you have
accessed online course materials.
- 14.3 Cancellation of Services after the 14
calendar day cooling off period has elapsed or you have accessed the course materials shall be subject to the specific terms governing those
Services and may be subject to a minimum contract duration.
(http://www.tobabyandbeyond.com/about-us/gpdr-and-how-we-use-your-data) which is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by
16. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data
- 16.1 All personal information that We may collect
(including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in
accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- 16.2 We may use your personal information to:
16.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
16.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
16.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request
that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- 16.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example,
you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal
information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection
Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- 16.4 We will not pass on your personal information
to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- 17.1 We make no warranty or representation that
the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be
fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be
compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be
accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 17.2 No part of this Website is intended to
constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any
decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 17.3 No part of this Website is intended to
constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 17.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure
that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised
to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your
18. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or
these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions
from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to
these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently
pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
19. Availability of the Website
- 19.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as
available” basis. To Baby and Beyond Ltd uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a
fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or
Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for
outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy
of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 19.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or
non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP
equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural
events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
20. Limitation of Liability
- 20.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We
accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including
any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any
information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your
- 20.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions
excludes or restricts To Baby and Beyond Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any
negligence or fraud on the part of To Baby and Beyond Ltd.
- 20.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions
excludes or restricts To Baby and Beyond s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising
out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on
- 20.4 In the event that any of these terms are
found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from
these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining
Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is
21. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails
to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right
22. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions
and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is
expressly stated otherwise.
23. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights
upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and LearnWolds
- 24.1 All notices / communications shall be given
to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such
notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending
if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent
on a weekend or public holiday.
- 24.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to
receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive
such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
25. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and To Baby and Beyond Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and To Baby and Beyond Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and